Tuesday, July 6, 2010

NO MORE FAVOURS !!!!

SOOOOOO ..... I did a party hosting the other day .. and THIS is what happened ...

I am good friends with this Promoter.
He asked me to host one of his parties he was having in downtown Toronto.
I said "SURE !!!!"
Him being cool and my dude the ONLY FAVOUR I DID WAS NOT TAKE A DEPOSIT !!!
I ALWAYS take deposit no matter what! and I Receive the other half as soon as I arrive.
So I get there and he's no where to be found.
FINALLY he shows up.
I ask for my Money upfront, my booth and bottles. (required)
He takes me to my booth and brings me bottles.
Where's my Money ???
He's procrastinating to WAIT TILL THE END OF THE NIGHT WHEN DOORS ARE SHUT to hand me my agreed amount of money for arriving and showing up.

I WAS LIVID !! BUT kept my cool.
So I staid BUT TOLD MY CAMERA CREW NOT to attend.
I drank, got drunk LOL (what else am i gonna do? storm off like a baby? No)
Had fun with my ppl's and just talked to a few ppl around the club and kept it movin and kept it nice.

The bar is now CLOSED.
I am texting and calling the promoter for my money.
He shows up with ONLY HALF OF MY GOT DAMN FUCKING MONEY !!!!!!
and says "I OWE YOU"
WHAT THE .... HELLO !!!! STOP ! NO NO !!

I texted him the next day and said for my exact words :
"I really do hope that you pay me the rest of the other half of my money that you owe me. I DO NOT do favours for ANYONE and ALWAYS take deposits and money at the door before entry. But I did trust your word and if you let me down that's on you and that's MY MISTAKE for doing you that favour."

THEN he tries to tell me that "I Told you if the party goes well then you will get all of your money"
NO HE DID NOT. I WOULD NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS SIGN ONTO THAT SORT OF A DEAL I AM NOT A GOT DAMN FOOL OR IDIOT.
I said "No you didn't we agreed upon a certain amount of money and it was my fault for doing a friend a favour and trusting your word"
He said "I will drop you the rest of your money tonight or tomorrow"
I said "cool okay"

I KNEW HE WASN'T GOING TO COME I'M NOT STUPID.
He never came.

THAT IS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I EVER DO ANYONE A FAVOUR IN BUSINESS EVER AGAIN !!!! I DON'T CARE HOW GOOD FRIENDS WE ARE !!!! FUCK YOU PAY ME !

I have learned allot in this industry but i have NEVER made a mistake like that in my LIFE !!!
You live, you learn.

NO MORE BEING NICE !
Fuck You, Pay Me

=) *have a nice day* LOL

3 comments:

  1. shitttt i feel ya hate it wen people try to cheat ya out ya bread u just cant trust people to day Like u said Fuk u pay me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to change before I met my contact. Stephanie sighed andwondered how she could ditch him without hurting hisfeeling.
    true fuck stories
    gay male stories
    free adult erotic goup sex stories
    brazil fuck stories
    adult true sex stories
    I had to change before I met my contact. Stephanie sighed andwondered how she could ditch him without hurting hisfeeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to be in beast mode in this industry.

    ReplyDelete