Tuesday, September 21, 2010

College

SOOOOOO I started college a week ago and at first i SWEAR TO BUDDAH i was the QUIETEST GIRL in the class ! Now .... LOL common ... you know ... LOL
I love it. It's HARD THO !!! i already had 2 tests, 1 review and I have another one on friday. So much damn homework !! it's really hard to work and study at the same time.
I fell asleep the other night with my books in my hands.
The students and teachers are really nice. They are strict tho.
I was late 23 mins one morning, and they wanted to send me home. LIKE REALLY COMMON
They make you study and review every little thing.
I need 1500 hours in college to graduate then 2000 hours in an actually apprentis workplacement to achieve my licence.
I dont mind tho, i love it.
I dont have time for anything now. Just school and work. I'm still trying to adjust to waking up at 7:00am as apose to 10:00 am. I still can't sleep until 2-3 am. so i barely sleep because my body still trying to adjust.
Oh and I think there's a ghost in my house :s
help meeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you Aaliyah! keep it up! Stack that paper and get your education.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with school Aaliyah, ...and that whole ghost thing too...lol

    ReplyDelete