Monday, October 12, 2009

Aaliyah Maria...Drained


It's thanksgiving, went to my mom's last night, had dinner =) missed her.
Went to my friend's hosue today, and SLEPT...ALL DAY. I'm so freakin tired. I don't know why ??? hmm....
Okay so...I GOT MY VERY FIRST PRINTED MAGAZINE EYE CANDY !!!! feat. Trina & Snoop Dogg !!!!!
I am NOT a model, I am an entertainer. I hate taking pics, I dont know how to pose. I do it so I can get out there, for my online reality show coming up. oh yah and I got a shoot coming up on Sat... :s ... not a model HELLOO. Need those pix for Halloween tho.
I got a few ppl hitting me up for projects, and I hope everything works out.
Got damn, I am really tired. I gotta wake up in a few hours. Wish I could sit around and eat chicken wings and fries all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment