Thursday, September 10, 2009

Aaliyah Maria ... Don't Tell Me How To Train !!!


So i wake up... beautiful day outside. Me and my partner are headed to the gym. We finish the Gym, and umm...i don't know who the hell told you that your FIT, but mother fluper, dont tell AN EX FAT BITCH HOW TO TRAIN !!! I Lost 45 pounds, used to be pale with jet black hair. No one, and I mean NO ONE would even look twice at a Fat Chick. I lost all my weight and trained on my own. And this Dude tryna tell me how to train in the gym ??
"oh do this, dont do this... u need to do this.." I'm like "Yah, umm..okay...yah..." I'm just tryna keep the peace people.
I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE FAT MMKAYE !! and ugly and feel like no one wants you, maybe that's why I'm not a shallow person because i know what it's like for a female in the industry. Omg... he's like this floppy, sloppy omg...just..plz dont try to tell me how to train in the gym. My mom was an areobics teacher and I used to play hardcore sports (till i got to junior high :s) BUT ANYWAYS ... yah ... i got love for every female. As long as you get your paper and keep focused, you got my respect no doubt.
So i find myself thinking alot about people that have come into my life. A good friend told me that people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. And it's true. Everyone has their purpose, even if it hurts you. God never serves you what you can't eat, and I'm a firm believer in that.
I'm out west and it's slow this week so far. Well maybe it's the new city I'm in.
I'm an extreemly paranoid person, I always think I'm never gonna make it in life. I always panic when I dont make money. But LIKE I SAID ... people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. This one person that came into my life humbled me with my paranoya. And this new person that's in my life has humbled me and grounded me even more.
I used to be broke, like mad crazy homeless broke (yes... i know) and I always found a way to get by, found a way to survive another night. Since i came into the game 5 years ago, all i know now is how to hustle and grind. I forgot where I came from and what it used to be life, I'm now remembering and becoming even wiser to my life decitions.
I'm thinking about taking up yoga, LOLLL. IM SERIOUS !! Get flexable and shit, do some circus moves in the club and all. HAHA Breakinn - it - downnn yoga stylee !! HIYA !!
i watched opra today and almost criied, she's the poo. I wish someone would walk up to me and give me like $500,00.. no no wait, even like $10,000. and walk away, that would be the happiest day of my life, i would prolly cry too. then go to the bank =)

3 comments:

  1. Luuuuv it !!! I feel u with the yoga..4 real dats a good thing to do.. Im tryin to make MEDITATION...dats fuckin hard..but dats a fuckin good thing for our mind..

    Luv Ya xoxo

    Ur Girl Jessy The Body ;P MAMA ! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur the poo miss 5 STAR JESSY !! meditation, good idea !!!

    my Pretty Chick always xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg thats such a sad post....you are soo beautiful an seem like a nice girl...it breaks my heart when i see your pictures and the people that you hang around with... you are soo much better then any of them...and deserve nothing but the best.... your life style is horrible

    ReplyDelete