Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Aaliyah Maria .. New City & Not Feeling Good


I'm in a brand new city with my partner. We bunking together and i REALLY didnt want to, need my space... but right now i have such a MIRGRAIN that i dont even care.
3 hours to get here. The Internet keeps shutting on and off and it's stuffy in here. I'm home sick. Usually I'm fine travelling by myself but this time it's a fucking nightmare.
My girl called me today and said "My Friend thinks your ass is fake" i was like "OMGG....did u tell her its real ?? " yup she did =) My ass aint even that big, its normal. Why ppl think its fake, beats me ?? maybe they just hating, dont know why cuz my BumBum aint nothing speacial.
OMGGG AND I FORGOT TO SAY OMGG.... remember i said the internet keeps going on and off ?? Kay i called the front desk and told the chinese woman and she was like "UMM...EXCUSE ME I DEAL WITH IT LATER OKAY I HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK OKAY, EXCUSE ME OKAY ?? WE JUST DEAL WITH IT IN MORNING OKAY.. ROOM 210 OKAY THANK YOU" <----- Rudeness !!! i fucking pay for your hotel and this is how u treat me ?? Fuck outta here woman ! Thats why i hate the country bumpkin places, they fucking dont know nothing !! SLAP EVERYONE IN THEIR FACE !!
Do i complain alot ? My good dude friend told me i did, does that just make me spoiled ? i dont think I'm spoiled, I work hard for everything i got and accomplished.
and my trip to San Francisco got cancelled. I forgot i had to be somewhere on the 29th, 1st and 3rd ... and if i miss em I'm in Serious trouble FUCKKKK... I was supposed to go with my girl and now she gonna prolly think im lying or something BUT IM TELLING THE TRUTH !!!
even if i tried to lie, im a really bad liar... yah..umm..you'll KNOW when im lying. Whats the point anyways ? I dont have TIME to lie .... i needa normal life. goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

  1. Awww..poor u mama !! Now everything is workin? .. xoxo

    Jessy

    ReplyDelete