Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Aaliyah Maria...I KNOW, I'M LATE !!!


I KNOW !! I'M LATE ON MY BLOGS !!! SHEEESHH ...
The other night I went out for my dude's bday O-M-F-G ... I havent had that much fun since the ENVY Party !!! we got dumb crunked, I don't even remember how the HELL I got home ?? All i remember is saying to my girl "SHUSH, Don't talk to me while I'm driving, I'm tryna concentrate here... GOSH" lol
We went to club XS to check out the venue for the ENVY Party 2 coming up, slammmmin crazy VIP, I wanted to eat it. Place looks so sexy
OMG I GOT MY FIRST INTERVIEW !!! I'M PUMPED !! CHECK HERE:
yesssss I got it BROHAM !!!!! LOLL boo-mother fuckin-yaaoow !!!!
what should I be for halloween ???
umm...I know this sounds gay but....I miss out west :s
I had another photoshoot the other day, and I was nervous as HELL. Didn't know how to pose, or what my face should be like or nothing. I always think i look fat or ugly. Is that wrong ?? I don't concider myself a model, Because I'm not.
Remember I said I missed my mom ??? I saw her today =) went to my grandma's place to get some more old stuff. She in a nursing home. But for some strange reason, she thinks she going back home. She doesn't wanna be there and thinks we abandon her =( what do i say to that ?? It's teaching me alotta patience. I'm just gonna keep seeing her and hope it makes her feel better. Hope she feels that I love her. I'm gonna keep praying.
It's hard to balence work, home, friends and family. I been trying to but it's hard. I get frustrated easy and then I explode and have freak outs on people. :s I dont work good under presure. And I HATE being rushed.
AYEEEE !!!! I talked to my old partner out west today !!! He's doing awesome !!!! He said he umm....read my blogs... ummm...ahem... yah ..... LOL :s
:s times 100 !!!!!!!!!! :s

No comments:

Post a Comment