Sunday, September 6, 2009

Aaliyah Maria ... YEA WHITE BOYS !!! Gypsy Anyone?

Meet a dude tonight, he told me hw was a Gypsy. I was like "ahhh...sure, mmkaye ??"
He told me that a Gypsy is a Person who travels and lives everywhere, work, shit, eat, Fucks everywhere. They gotta home, but they never there. I was like "DUDE ....I'm a Gypsy, no doubt!!"

No joke, i spend more time on the road, then I do at home. Is that wrong ?? If i know theres $$$ out there, Ima go and get it. It's like some these bitchs LIKE being stuck in their broke misery. Why? Cuz u Comfortable? Your dude said so? Scared something gonna happen? Bitch i take risks every mother flucking day to get mine, Fuck outta here with the petty shit. Guess I just move to fast for em.

AYE ---> also met my Dream White Boy Tonight !! Oil digging, contruction working, sexy face, hardcore fit body. dirt bike riding mother fluckin White Boy ..... mmm... he was a Country Bumpkin for sure. Was My type of Freaky TOO !! He 23 yrs old. Got Damn .... Perfect, my Idel =) ..... Too bad he a trick tho, cudda had something there BUDDAAAYEEE.

8:08 am, goin to nap then back on it xox

1 comment: